Peace of Mind: Meet & Communicate with your DJ
So you’ve set the date and you’re now in search for the best Sydney wedding DJ, party DJ, corporate DJ or even a school formal DJ to entertain at your event. We can’t stress enough just how important it is to have your music in order and in the hands of a professional Sydney DJ hire service.
Why CHOOSE Time of Our Lives Events
1. We operate on policies of honesty and transparency – Consistently delivering on what we promise.
2. We work with you to create the perfect playlist – Music is vital to the success of your event and we help you design your ideal wedding playlist or party/event playlist.
3. See videos and hear our DJs mixes before you lock in our services – Don’t risk your special event with an unknown rookie. Take a minute to see how we’ve come to be Sydney’s premier DJ, Photo Booth and Photography hire service.
4. Meet and Communicate directly with your DJ – You don’t want your event to end and have regrets because your preferred music wasn’t played. We have the perfect solution to this problem > meet your DJ/contact your DJ direct so we can help turn your dream event into reality
5. State of the art DJ equipment, Sound & Lighting – Aesthetics matter and we hold inventory that can turn the most simplest of rooms into an absolute beauty. Our equipment is always up-to-date and reliable. Some common brands include Technics turntables, Rane and Pioneer mixers, RCF speakers and subwoofers and Chauvet lighting and trussing.
Look out for future posts which will highlight many more reasons to select Time of Our Lives events for your best quality Sydney DJ hire.
Common mistakes to AVOID
1. Don’t decided on a DJ purely because of pricing
2. Avoid selecting inexperienced DJs
3. Know What you’re committing to before securing the booking
Saving $50 on a cheaper DJ can mean the difference between a quality night and a shocker to forget. NSW has seen an influx of young DJs emerge onto the DJ scene as a result of reduced entry costs. Yes, competition has increased, however quality and experience cannot be replaced.
Remember the Golden rule: Good DJs aren’t cheap and cheap DJs aren’t good!
Tags affordable dj sydneybest wedding playlistcheap dj sydneydj hire sydneyparty dj sydneyperfect music playlistphoto booth hire sydneyrane dj sydneysydney party djsydney wedding djsydney wedding dj hiretechnics1200 2016wedding dj hire sydneywedding dj sydney
- Previous Elevate your bridal waltz to cloud 9: Dry Ice Machine Hire Sydney
- Next We’ve expanded to the Nation’s capital with a great success!